Sunday, March 18, 2018

The Girl Over My Shoulder

Did you hear that selfies make one's nose appear bigger?

No? Then maybe you want to read this recent article.

I've noticed the effect myself. Don't worry, faithful readers: no chance I'll pursue rhinoplasty. I'm too busy figuring out what to do with eye wear now that my favorite glasses of all time broke AND I decided to experiment with contact lenses. Just as some have faces made for radio, some of us have faces made for, well, wearing glasses.

Anyway, there's a funny side effect to this whole nose appears bigger thing, and Sherry figured it out. Take a look at these two recent selfies . . .

At Lincoln Center, early March. 

At Roosevelt Birthplace, two weeks later (but I'm still wearing the same shirt). 

See what Sherry figured out? If one gets behind the selfie-taker, the large schnazz of the selfie subject complements the cuteness of the one who lurks behind said subject.

These might be two of my favorite photos of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment