Friday, July 6, 2018

Best Photos of the Week

I enjoyed a fun, full week with Sam and Caroline. Lots of good photo opportunities, too. Here are the two best.

Sam on Independence Day. 
I was wondering why Sam was down along Easton Road for so long before the start of the parade. When he came back, he told me he had gotten to talking with a World War II veteran. Enjoying the tales of that man's service. It looks like he is getting into the family business, history. 


Caroline today in Lansdale.
Before our trip to the city, Caroline had an appointment at the Orthodontist. I didn't realize how big of a deal this was. She had her braces and pallet expander removed (currently she is enjoying popcorn on the couch . . . we'll temporarily suspend our standards regarding snacks in the living room). Her new smile looks so good it seems she's always had it. When her doctor showed me the "before" pictures (back when she was, in her dentist's expensive phraseology, a "candidate for orthodonture) I had a hard time believing that that was her.

Caroline's picture captures pure joy.

The reprieve is temporary: braces are on the way again in about two years.

No comments:

Post a Comment