Monday, August 19, 2019

The Trip

My intentions were good! I meant to provide updates as to what we saw and did on this trip. A few things got in my way, though. First and foremost, we had a great time and usually I couldn't break away to write something meaningful. Second, there was a lot of driving, even more than I expected. That often left me a bit too tired to write after a long day behind the wheel. The intermittent cell service during our trip was also a contributing factor.

Let me get back to that second factor, though. Here's a map of the trip:


When we got home, though, the trip computer indicated we had traveled about 5,200 miles instead. Might sidetrips and adventures have added up to an additional 1,300 miles. 

Probably. 

Let's see if I can get some posts up that give you a flavor of our trip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment